The best platform to drive your online sales! Performance + Surpass your Objectives!
The platform works just as well for those targeting B2B, B2C, B2B2C, or even the distributors. Made popular by eBay and since acquired by Adobe, the tool now exists in two versions: Magento Open Source (unlicensed) and Magento Commerce. Both versions of the platform offer numerous functionalities, but Magento Commerce is a more complete and advanced solution.
Confirming its excellent positioning among all the other eCommerce platforms, Magento has been recognized as the leader in Magic Quadrant Digital Commerce for many years. Its vast range of modules developed by the Magento community allows it to answer to the specific operational needs of enterprises of every size.
The platform boasts an excellent reputation with developers, retailers, distributers, and buyers alike. It helps eCommerce businesses to progress and evolve with Magento while providing the simplicity desired by enterprises just starting out in eCommerce, as well as the advanced functionalities of enterprises who make several million dollars in online sales. Magento is used by SMEs, but also by large companies like Nike, Jack Daniel's, Jaguar, Hewlett Packard (HP), Ford, Helly Hansen, Canon, Coca Cola, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Olympus.
Interesting features of Magento 2:
- Sophisticated promotions management system that offers several types of promotions in order to convert your visitors.
- Easy to connect to a PIM (Product Information Management) to relay the products on marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, etc.
- A tool that is simple to connect to CRMs, ERP, or other external modules.
- Simplified and flexible purchasing process.
- Templates which allow you to post easily.
- Options available to adapt to the needs of B2B and B2C enterprises.
- Practical multisite functionalities adapted to companies regrouping several brands.
- International Adaptation: multi-currency management and multilingual configuration.
- User-friendly and efficient search engine.
- Constant evolution thanks to a large community of active developers, as well as an excellent source of information and training.
- Large marketplace, and validation of the modules by Magento before posting to the marketplace to ensure rigorous quality control.
- One of the fastest and most responsive eCommerce platforms. Excellent speed on mobile as well (which isn’t the case for all platforms).
- The back office is also responsive (tablet, smartphone); easily manage orders using mobile phones.
- The platform is very easy to manage on a daily basis.
- Increased security compared to its competitors.
Drive your growth with our technology partners and solutions
We are one of Canada’s most Adobe certified eCommerce teams for the development of online stores and modules with Magento.
Globalia is the most important PandaDoc implementation partner in Quebec and one of the most important French-speaking partners in the world.
We are a Google Partners agency to help you maximize your performance and identify new opportunities. Boost your digital growth with Google Ads.
The most widely used content management system (CMS) on the market. WordPress powers more than 40% of websites worldwide.
Laravel is an open source PHP framework that makes the development of web applications easier by respecting the principle of model-view-controller.